Sunday 13 January 2008

First blog

Well, how should i start..... This is my first blog, well i will try to keep it short and simple.

My name is Subramanyam Vemulakonda from port city Visakhapatnam , an Engineering graduate in Computer Science, working as senior software engineer in HSBC Global Technologies Hyderabad.,
Previously I was with CMC Limited Hyderabad working in Visic Facts Group(Finger prints)

Always writing has fascinated me, never before attempted the thoughts into ink.,
But as Time is the only constant in life, i made up my mind to write but something useful, so you will find some interesting blogs as time goes on,
Why now? Well I am finding some time alone; felt it’s high time to put the thoughts on paper. Please encourage me with your critics and comments on my works.

Let my writings fascinates you, keeps you interested for more !!!

So this is my first blog ...... just a beginning of a dream journey which may end with this ......... time has all the answers !!!

No comments: